Krasker Film/Video Services provides instructional media for university classes. Krasker is?located on the basement level of?Mugar. Collection materials are considered Reserve items. Students can only view materials in the library.
- Schedule video for class/ viewing:
- To book a title for your class 澳门永利网页版:submit a request online or visit Krasker Film/Video Services in person
- Faculty must pick up and return films at Krasker Film/Video Services in Mugar Library, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (we do not deliver film materials to classrooms)
- Materials must be returned promptly after in-class use. Items not returned in 3 days will be declared lost/missing and a fee of $150.00 (or cost of the item, whichever is greater) will be charged (see Fines)
- Place videos on Reserve for student viewing at Krasker Film/Video Services or at 澳门永利网页版:Geddes Language Center outside of class:
- use the?澳门永利网页版:online form
- Request a video or streaming purchase:
BU students may view films in the Krasker Film/Video Services previewing room, Mugar Library. You can find all of our films titles by using .
- The previewing room is equipped to screen all formats in the collection: DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, and Laser Disc. 16mm film can be viewed during open hours
- Please note the collection is not available to outside organizations, student groups, or the public
If you are a student organization, you must obtain film and video materials through the 澳门永利网页版:Student Activities Office at the George Sherman Union, 617-353-3635.
You can find streaming media in .