Center for Career Development
Offering a complete array of services for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors, this office encourages students to view career development as a three-part process: self-assessment, career exploration, and career implementation.
Information from the Center for Career Development:
- Handshake?is the?online hub for career resources, including internship and job listings, in the U.S. as well as around the world, exclusively for undergrads, graduate students, and alumni.
Services offered at the Center for Career Development
Career services at the college, school, or departmental level
- College of Communication: Career Development
- College of Engineering: Career Development Office
- School of Hospitality Administration: Career Information
- International Relations: Career Planning and Research
- Questrom School of Business: Feld Career Center
- School of Law: Career Development
- School of Public Health: Career Services
- Sargent College: Clinical Practice
- School of Education