A learning management system, or course site, is a web-based system for managing course materials. Instructors can make announcements, share course materials, and enhance discussion, all in one easily accessible location. Managing a course becomes much simpler with a course site, and the site provides significant benefits to your students. Share all of your course materials in one central location. Encourage student participation with the included collaboration and communication tools. All of your course materials can be easily reused in future semesters. Features include:
- Information sharing – Post announcements and reading materials for the entire class – easily and without paper.
- Automated user management – New students are automatically enrolled in all courses with a University Registrar roster.
- Test manager – Create quizzes and tests for your students that can be taken online – graded automatically.
- Discussion boards – Enhance student communication with an area for students to post comments, questions, and assignments.
- Online gradebook – Update your students’ grades 24/7.
To use a course site, we suggest a supported web browser: be sure to check the requirements for 澳门永利网页版:Blackboard Learn.
Educational Technology Consulting is available.
edX is a learning management system that is used for approved programs and courses at Boston University. Instructors and course teams can post content, assess students, facilitate class discussion and engagement, and provide feedback.? Students in those programs can access these course materials at any time and from any computer with an internet connection.... 澳门永利网页版:more »
Terrier eDevelopment (terrieredev.editoraregextremadura.com) is a web-based learning platform where BU faculty and staff can take online courses in a number of topics. The platform also allows for uploading of BU-specific content as well as for registration of instructor led training.... 澳门永利网页版:more »