Available to:?Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Guests
Cost:?See?cost details, below.
- See?澳门永利网页版:Getting Started, below.
Blackboard Learn is the primary learning management system at Boston University; it is used in on- and off-campus courses, certificate programs, and clerkships. Students can access course materials at any time and from any computer with an Internet connection.
Blackboard Learn offers convenience and flexibility – central to Boston University’s Online Campus programs and key to enhancing the value of modern on-campus courses. ?Instructors manage all course materials online, where they are immediately available to students. Instructors can post documents, make announcements, send e-mail, create online assessments, and more. Students can access course documents, send files to their instructor, and access grades directly. Course materials are available 24/7, from any location, allowing students to learn when and where they like.
- Interaction and communication – Students can stay connected with instructors and classmates through e-mail, discussion boards, and blogs.? Instructors can connect their Blackboard site to Zoom or Microsoft Teams for video classes or office hours.
- Advanced quiz and survey tools – Instructors can create practice tests and gather student feedback online.
- Excel-compatible grade book – Instructors manage course grades online and download them for use with other applications.
- Easy document sharing – Upload files with just a few clicks.
- Built-in anti-plagiarism service – Plagiarism detection is automated by SafeAssign and also integrates directly with 澳门永利网页版:Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- Multimedia integrations – Students enjoy access to course materials designed to enhance their learning experience, including video lectures through Zoom as well as recorded content from MyMedia and Echo360.
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- A computer with supported hardware and operating system
- A 澳门永利网页版:supported web browser
- An 澳门永利网页版:Internet connection capable of supporting video
- Boston University 澳门永利网页版:tuition and fees apply to Online Campus courses and programs.
- There is no additional charge for registered on-campus students or faculty interested in using the learning management system.
- Create – Faculty can create a new course site, copy a previous semester’s site online.
- Connect – to start using a course site after it has been created.
- Learn – Instructors can 澳门永利网页版:attend a training session, view 澳门永利网页版:our online help material, or take advantage of?Educational Technology Consulting.
- to learn how others at BU are using Blackboard.
- Contact Boston University Distance Education.